THIS COURSE SATISFIES THE GREC REAL ESTATE LICENSE LAW EDUCATION This course will teach you:
- The effects on license status by a licensee of prohibited conduct found in O.C.G.A.
- Requirements of a qualifying broker and an affiliated licensee upon transfer of a license from one firm to another
- Requirements of a qualifying broker and affiliate licensee concerning trust or escrow accounts
- Unfair trade practices prohibited by O.C G.A.
- Brokerage relationships under Rule 520-1-.0
- Management responsibilities of real estate firms
- Advertising under O.C.G.A.
- Handling real estate transactions
- Licensees acting as principals
(This course provides both Real Estate Licensee CE credit and Real Estate Instructor CE credit.)
THIS COURSE SATISFIES THE GREC REAL ESTATE LICENSE LAW EDUCATION REQUIREMENT.
- Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Habersham EMC
6135 GA-115, Clarkesville, GA 30523
- Instructor: Tom Gillett
3 hours of CE Certified by: GAR Partners in Education
About Tom Gillett:
TOM GILLETT, REALTOR® Emeritus, has been a mainstay in real estate and appraisal training and education for over twenty years. Having worked as a salesperson, broker, and appraiser for over 40 years in 5 decades, Tom has harnessed that experience and now focuses his efforts in education. Tom is President of The Tom Gillette Company, Inc, and oversees its subsidiaries, the Institute of Real Estate Training and Gillette Real Estate Education. Currently, Tom makes over 200 presentations per year in varied real estate subjects and has authored for companies such as Applied Measurement Professionals, The Psychology Corporation, Thomson-Computaught, Cengage Publishing, Thomson South-Western, the Georgia Real Estate Commission, and pens ongoing articles for REALTOR® Online Magazine. Tom has authored the real estate career manual “Breakaway To Success” and with Charles Jacobus, co-authored the textbook “Georgia Real Estate: An Introduction To The Profession.” His commitment to education has been recognized by the Georgia Association of REALTORS® as he has three times (2003, 2012, and 2013) been the recipient of the Georgia Instructor of the Year award. Additionally, Tom was honored to receive the Distinguished Career award from the Georgia Real Estate Educators Association and named Captain of Industry by his local Board of REALTORS®.